Product Placement : Nokia & Hollyoaks
Nokia were keen to showcase the functionality of their new Nokia Lumia handsets on the Windows operating system to their target audience of 16-34 year olds.
We developed a distinctive campaign that would do the new handset justice and make it appealing to a young audience.
Watch the video case study above for full details of the product placement campaign, or alternatively contact us for more information here
|Audience||Adults 16 34
Similar case studies
- Break Innovation: My Perfect Bowl, with Kelloggs & Gogglebox
- Digital Innovation: 360 degree ads
- Contextual Ads: BT Mobile
- Competition: Pringles Party Pose
- Branded Content: Fosters Helluva Tour
- Competition: PlayStation Uncharted 4
- Break Innovation: Taylors Coffee
- Branded Content: Scope What Not To Do
- Break Innovation: McCafe Moments
- Break Innovation: Age UK Gogglebox contextual ad
- Ad Funded Programming : Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose
- Professor Green Unseen
- Premier Breaks
- Launched at Red Bull Studios
- Better Living On 4
Share this case study
Like what you see? Email somebody a link to this page.
New to advertising?
Get some help or contact the sales team on 020 7306 5131