Sponsorship : Rimmel & Made In Chelsea
Rimmel wanted to extend their long standing Fashion on 4 sponsorship with a solution that would enhance their association with London and showcase individual products in their range.
Watch the video case study above to see how working with Channel 4 Sales gave them a solution that worked.
|Sector||Toiletries and Cosmetics
|Audience||Women 16 34
Similar case studies
- Digital Innovation: 360 degree ads
- Contextual Ads: BT Mobile
- Competition: Pringles Party Pose
- Branded Content: Fosters Helluva Tour
- Competition: PlayStation Uncharted 4
- Break Innovation: Taylors Coffee
- Branded Content: Scope What Not To Do
- Break Innovation: McCafe Moments
- Break Innovation: Age UK Gogglebox contextual ad
- Ad Funded Programming : Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose
- Professor Green Unseen
- Premier Breaks
- Launched at Red Bull Studios
- Better Living On 4
Share this case study
Like what you see? Email somebody a link to this page.
New to advertising?
Get some help or contact the sales team on 020 7306 5131