Competition : Kelloggs Krave
Channel 4 worked with Kelloggs and Carat to create an innovative partnership for Krave and E4. The key objective was to drive penetration and make Krave the breakfast cereal every teenager wants to get out of bed for.
Watch the video case study above to see how we did it and how well it went.
Make brand famous
|Audience||Adults 16 34
|Media Mix||TV with online
Similar case studies
- Digital Innovation: 360 degree ads
- Contextual Ads: BT Mobile
- Break Innovation: Centrum Vitamins
- Break Innovation: Assassins Creed Live Stunt
- Competition: Pringles Party Pose
- Branded Content: Fosters Helluva Tour
- Competition: PlayStation Uncharted 4
- Break Innovation: Taylors Coffee
- Branded Content: Scope What Not To Do
- Break Innovation: McCafe Moments
- Break Innovation: Age UK Gogglebox contextual ad
- Ad Funded Programming : Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose
- Product Placement : Nokia & Hollyoaks
- Professor Green Unseen
- Premier Breaks
- Launched at Red Bull Studios
- Better Living On 4
- Standard Life on Dave
Share this case study
Like what you see? Email somebody a link to this page.
New to advertising?
Get some help or contact the sales team on 020 7306 5131